Why Choose Us
At Triangle Premier Women’s Health, we seek to provide the highest level of care through our highly skilled women's health care professionals and state-of-the-art technologies. We are devoted to addressing the individual needs and demands of patients in a warm and caring environment.
With years of experience, the Board Certified physicians of Triangle Premier Women’s Health, demonstrate professionalism and expertise at every level. Offering a full range of obstetrics and gynecology services from your initial exam, to childbirth, through menopause and beyond, our goal is to offer patient centered medical care based on mutual trust and communication.
More than 95% of all of our gynecologic surgery is done using minimally invasive techniques. This means smaller scars, faster recovery times and most importantly, getting you back to your life faster.
- Dr. Siamak Marzbani, MD
- Dr. Efrain Perez, MD
- Dr. Jodi Bailey, MD
- Dr. Brandon Woodard, MD
- Tammy Woodard, OGNP
- Farrah Forney, CNM
- Holly Drake, MSN, CNM, IBCLC, CHBCE
Farrah Forney, CNM
Holly Drake, MSN, CNM, IBCLC, CHBCE
What is a Midwife: http://ourmomentoftruth.com/
For Facts About Midwives visit: http://www.midwife.org/acnm/files/cclibraryfiles/filename/000000007400/50%20Essential%20Facts%20about%20Midwives.pdf
Smithfield Front Office
We are proud to have a friendly reception staff in our Smithfield location. These ladies will great you with a smile and look forward to serving you when you enter our practice.
For your insurance and billing questions and needs, contact one of our dedicated billing staff members servicing our Smithfield and Clayton locations.
Smithfield Clinical Staff
Our Smithfield clinical staff members are willing to assist you with any of your healthcare needs and questions. They go above and beyond to ensure your visits with us are a pleasurable experience.
*****Updated photo soon to come*******
Clayton Front Staff
Our Clayton front office staff are always welcoming and happy to assist you in any way. They enjoy the small office personal assistance they are able to provide.
Clayton Clinical Staff
Our clinical staff members are eager to help our providers deliver quality care in our practice and want your experience with us to be a great one.
We believe we have the BEST ultra sonographers around! These ladies are highly trained and enthusiastic to share in your experiences by providing you with quality images and professional care.
Our manager expects top notch service for all of our patients. She is willing to listen to your positive feedback as well as any complaints that you would like to share.
Our physicians are affiliated with the following hospital(s):
Visit some of our favorite websites:
- www.cdc.gov/women/ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- www.babycenter.com "The most complete online resource for new and expecting parents."
- www.whattoexpect.com/ Parenting and Pregnancy, every step of the way
- www.epregnancy.com/ Day-by-day calendar, shopping guides and expert answers
- www.parenting.com/parenting/ Guide to parenting
- www.lamaze.org/ "The art of confident birth and parenting"
- www.pampers.com/ Tips and information for mothers
- http://www.lllusa.org/ Happy Mothers, Breastfed Babies
- www.breastfeeding.com/ A great resource on breastfeeding
- www.acog.com The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- www.MyPyramid.gov/ Information on nutrition
- www.americancancersociety.com/ See what the American Cancer Society has to offer
Overcomes limitations of both traditional and minimally invasive surgery.
Comprehensive online library for all your needs.