We are returning to a new normal.
We know your life, and the lives of your loved ones, have been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. During this time, it is more crucial than ever that you can take care of yourself and your family. It is important that you do not put your healthcare needs on hold. Triangle Premier Women’s Health has one simple message:
We want to make sure all of our patients know that Triangle Premier Women’s Health providers are available for all appointment needs in both of our locations- Smithfield and Clayton. We have been working hard to be able to provide excellent care to all of our patients through this pandemic. Anyone entering our facility must wear a mask or face covering. You must bring your own; unfortunately, we do not have enough supplies to provide masks to everyone. Patients ONLY are allowed into the office- no children and no guests.
What are you doing to protect patients?
- All TPWH providers, staff, and patients wear masks
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before arriving for their visit
- Social distancing measures will be enforced in waiting areas
- We have eliminated visitors to our office to help us maintain safety standards. Only patients are allowed.
- All of our sites are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- We are abiding by local and state public health recommendations
Are you still offering telehealth?
Yes. Telehealth is a good option for some of our patients that may not require to be in the office for some visits. If you are not sure whether you need an in-office or a telehealth visit, you can contact our office for assistance.
We are honored to be a part of your care and are here for you. We will get through these difficult times together and look forward to seeing you in person again soon. Please stay in touch as you need us.
Our best to you and your loved ones,
Triangle Premier Women’s Health